Code of Values™
We live our Code of Values by …
- treating others as we would like to be treated.
- listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- responding in a timely fashion.
- speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- operating in a responsible manner: “above the line.”
- communicating honestly and with purpose.
- asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
Having Fun in the Process
Meet Our Team
Michael R. LaValle – Pennsylvania Operations Manager
Michael has been part of the Mr. Rooter Family since 2005. Since then he’s held various titles throughout the company. Michael started with us as a Residential Service tech and has since then worked his way to the top of the company. Michael led our service division for two years before moving into his current role as Pennsylvania Operation Manager.
Michael has four children, two beautiful girls and two soon to be plumber boys. Michael’s oldest son who is 6 years old and fully believes he’s employed by Mr. Rooter Plumbing and has 6 imaginary vans that he manages.
Michael was born and raised just north of Pittsburgh and currently resides in the Beaver Falls area. Michael is a proud United States Army Veteran and has spent time overseas serving our beautiful country. He enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, attending sports events, and anything else that involves his family.
Joe Kijowski – Ohio Operations Manager
Joe has been with Mr. Rooter for 3 years. Joe has been a critical part in expanding our operations into the Ohio market. Joe currently overseas the operations for both of our locations in Ohio, Youngstown and Dayton.
Joe is married to Gina and has 2 boys, Christian (14) and Carter (9) and an English Bulldog named Boss. I have been in the excavation/plumbing field since 1998 at that time I was 18 years old. I became a Journeyman Plumber in 2011 in the State of Ohio. My passion is community outreach for the children that may be less fortunate. I also am an avid sports fan with Baseball being my favorite. I have coached kids in sports since I was 20 years old. I am a lifelong resident of Mahoning Valley/ Youngstown Area. Favorite Quote “Never Give Up! Failure and Rejection is only the first step to succeeding”
Don Ball – Business Manager
Don starting working at Mr. Rooter in 2002 as a Customer Service Consultant. Over the last decade he’s held many hats within the organization. Don is currently overseeing all Marketing and Advertising across all of our territories including Pittsburgh, Youngstown, and Dayton. He is also responsible for all technology and IT for the whole organization.
Don has two children, one boy and one girl and has been married to Stacy Ball for 12 years. Don and his family reside in New Brighton, PA.
Dave Houston – Controller
Dave has been serving the company in many different capacities over the last eleven years. Currently Dave is the Controller and is in charge of all payables, receivable, payroll, and all financial endeavors of the company.
Dave has two beautiful daughters and he resides in Portersville, PA. He enjoys playing golf and enjoys playing the guitar.
Scott McGee – Commercial Account Manager
Scott handles the day-day operations for the Commercial division. He is directly in charge of maintaining and increasing the number of Commercial Accounts. In addition, Scott is the Marketing Manager for the Pittsburgh office. Where he spear heads the grass roots marketing campaigns and community involvement. Scott is a graduate of LaRoche College in History and Secondary Education, he also is the head baseball coach at Ambridge Area High School. Scott and his wife Heather reside in Beaver Falls, PA with their daughter Jordyn who was born on 12/26/12
Aaron Paul – Area Manager
Aaron is the newest member to our management team. He is responsible for the day-to-day operations in the Dayton, Oh area. Aaron’s reputation and work ethic are the key ingredient to our success in the Dayton market.
Aaron is married and has for amazing children. He’s been in the plumbing industry since October of 1999.